1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Online

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Yaboi, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Yaboi

Yaboi Member

Does anyone know how to get online with your PSP using someone else's secuirty protected router if so can U please tell me. Thank You

2. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Yes, you can use someones else secure router to get online. However, nobody on here is going to tell you how. And even if they did, if its anything other than WEP security, it will take you forever to crack it. Then they find out someones on and change the key, which you now have to re-hack.

3. Yaboi

Yaboi Member

do you know how to hack them because it iz a Wep key

4. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Sorry but if you didnt know enough to search, you probably wont be able to do it. And again I state, "nobody on here will tell you how to hack it".

5. Yaboi

Yaboi Member

Well since you dont know how to hack do you know of any web sites where I can download free psp games

6. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

I do know how to hack it. As a matter of fact, I did it to my network to see how vulnerable it was. But like I said, nobody will tell you how because you shouldnt be using your neighbors internet without their permission. As for torrent sites, go read the afterdawn newby guide. And use the "search" feature. Its this awesome thing that tells you questions that have already been asked and answered.