1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Online?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by wrecks3, Aug 9, 2007.

1. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

Hey everyone this is my first post. I have been reading alot of threads here before I signed up. Looks like you have alot of good people who know alot of things. Anyhoo heres my question. I am running 3.03OE-C and have alot of games on ISO that I was looking forward to playing online (Metal Gear:portable Ops, Madden07, Need For Speed Carbon, Medal Of Honor, Tekken Dark Ressurection, Call Of Duty, ect, ect) I was wondering if my custom firmware is somehow blocking online play because whenever I go into infrastructure mode I cant find anyone online. Or could it be a faulty internet connection? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Have you set up your internet? Can you browse normally? Because games does work online and Ad-Hoc.

3. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

Yeah I can browse normally. I was maybe wondering if just nobody is playing these games online. Or if I have to be at the latest firmware to play them?

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

You do not need the latest firmware to play online. But 3.03oe-c is pretty old. An update wouldn't hurt to try.

5. wrecks3

wrecks3 Guest

I hear alot of people have 3.40OE. Is it reliable and can it still play super old homebrew? I just started all this homebrew stuff three days ago.

6. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

7. 80s

80s Member

Im having the same trouble, I ripped my Midnight club from UMD to ISO on me memory stick and i tried to play with me girlfriend (she had the UMD) and it kept saying I had disconnected or my psp locked up.

I also tried NFS carbon online and it says ive disconnected.

Im on 3.40oe-a, any suggestions ?

8. 80s

80s Member

Anyone got any suggestions ?

:p