1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp PHOTO not working

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by vertkingm, Jun 24, 2007.

1. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

ok i put a jpeg image into the photo folder of my psp when i exited usb mode i went to photo. once i hit x on the memory card the little load thing in the bottom right stopped moving. my psp froze and i had to take the battery out and put it back in all my other folders work but not PHOTO i could use a litle help

2. yoyo23

yoyo23 Regular member

it might be ur psp mybe its the image do u think u might have deleted something in the psp

3. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

no the only thing i was doing was changing the theme

4. yoyo23

yoyo23 Regular member

is it ok now

5. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

no and now i can't change wallpapers

6. yoyo23

yoyo23 Regular member

u went to change theme and it didnt work. Try this go to change theme and it says use click theme if u want a pic as the backround or click wallpaper and if ur pic that u downloaded to ur psp and u cant see it mybe u downloaded it to the wrong place connect ur psp to the pc turn ur psp on make sure u have at lest 1mb of free space and go to usb mode on the psp and if nothing pops in 2 minuts up on ur pc go to mycomputer and click on removible hardrive and click psp and drag the pic or pics to the folder that says pictures or photo after it is on ur psp go to photos click on the photo that u want as ur backround and press the triangle button on the psp and on the top it will say save as wallpaper and there u go oh ya don't forget to go to theme and click on use theme before. hand cramps

7. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

i know how to do that im not stupid but every time i click photo then memoy card it freezes and i have to take the battery out and thank god it dosen't brick from doing that but ive changed the name of PHOTO folder to (PHOTO,photo,pictures,PICTUREs,and IMAGES) nothing has worked any suggestions

8. yoyo23

yoyo23 Regular member

did it work before u changed it

9. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

yea. i see the problem in my flash0 there is no plugin.rco for Photo if anyone has it in tere backup files can the send it to me or ill search for it

10. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

please someone email me the file its only one file the photo_plugin.rco file email to shortee2021@aol.com thank yu