1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by fdarryl, Aug 13, 2007.

1. fdarryl

fdarryl Member

hi everybody

yesterday my brother played my psp and then suddenly when he was playing the game the screen turned out black so he decided to charge the psp...

and when i was going to play the psp i realized the problem... the first problem is when i started the game the screen just turned out black and after a few seconds the screen is back to the main menu and then there is a message: "The game could not be started(80010002)" i dont even know what that number means but maybe that might help
    the second problem is: the psp doesn't recognize my demo umd disc and after a few minutes there will be a message: "The disc could not be read" that's it...

just for extra info the games i play is a torrent game and my psp's firmware is both 1.50 and 3.40( i'm using a modchip in my psp) but i always use the 1.50,,..

2. deamon2k

deamon2k Regular member

idk for sure but try reinstalling 1.50 with the 1.50 wininstall thingy

3. Hacker06

Hacker06 Guest

do you have 3.40oe and if you do go to recovery and check configuration and check if use no-umd is enabled or disabled

4. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

yer try reflashing it.click right here
    to get the right instructions.it helped me.