1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp problems after multiple downgrades.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by trydowave, Mar 5, 2013.

1. trydowave

trydowave Member

Hi. After my PSP bricked I brought a Pandora battery and made my own magic mem stick (in XP using cmd). Followed all instructions and downgraded to firmware 1.50.

I've done this multiple times now and I still get the same outcome. Buttons occasionally behave in a weird way, brightness controlled by other buttons for instance or, as shown in the linked video, this more extreme behaviour. When accessing the nickname menu the buttons cycle widely?:
    PSP screwed - YouTube
    Does anyone know what’s going on here and possibly give some advice on how to fix it.

Thanks
    Tony

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

What PSP?

3. trydowave

trydowave Member

PSP1000

Update: I now beleive the home button strip is at fault

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  4. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Question did you make sure the model of psp you have can be downgraded that far certain models can only be downgraded to the version of psp firmware that originally came on the device so if your's didn't come with 1.50 you can be come quite unstable and unusable.

Last edited: May 13, 2013