1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP PROBLEMS black screen

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Ownerer, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Ownerer

Ownerer Guest

When i try to run my cso and iso it goes through the PSP iwth all of the lala and what not and anyways the thing is that after that it goes into a black screen Can anyone help? Ive tried the method of formating flash 1 and making it over again. This has happened to the ganes Monster Hunter Freedom,Monster Hunter 2 , Gta Vice city , So ya im pretty pissed i waanna get it fixed fast

Version is:
    3.40 Homebrew the only games ive tried taht acutally work are Gundam seed moblie suit and Bleach Heat the soul 4 and bleach sort of doesnt work sometimes it freezes durin the loading screen anyone HELP

2. FittersGI

FittersGI Guest

in recovery --> configuration, is the kernel set to 3.40?

if not try that out

3. drakex

drakex Regular member

And if that doesnt work, try getting a different maybe lend memory stick I used to have that problem when I got 2 fake memory cards... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deducing.

4. Ownerer

Ownerer Guest

Well i boght my mem stick from ebgames i dont belive that would b fake cuz it came in the sony pack and everything

5. FittersGI

FittersGI Guest

did changing the kernel work?

and, yeah it shouldnt be fake if you got it in a package from sony

6. drakex

drakex Regular member

Doesnt matter, I got a Sony packaging memory and was totally fake, you can notice that, if the packing is only sealed with like 6 dots of glue, then its definitly fake.

7. FittersGI

FittersGI Guest

id be so mad if that happened, thats not sony doing that right? thats some third party making the package after sony sells it to them, i hope, id be ticked off if that happend to me...