1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP PS3 Remote play problem

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by deroevo, Oct 25, 2007.

1. deroevo

deroevo Member

I have a PSP 1000 and a 60 gig PS3. My PS3 is running the latest firmware and my PSP is running 3.52 M33-4.

I set up remote play properly, but it is not working. When i connnect to the PS3 via private network with the PSP, my TV screen switches for about a half second and goes back to the remote play screen.

The PSP then says "the PS3 system was not found." It is obviously finding the PS3, but something is preventing remote play from working.

I called Sony, who replaced my PS3 under warranty and the same issue is occuring. The problem must be with the PSP. I tried running Chilly Willy Key Cleaner and it did fix one key which had an error. The problem is still occuring.

I searched a lot of different message boards, but I haven't seen anyone with this specific problem. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks.

2. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

I know that 3.52 had a problem with the wireless but you have already updated, i would recommend going up to 3.71-2 with the 1.50 addon and trying again.

3. deroevo

deroevo Member

Thanks. I never heard about that problem with 3.52. My wireless connection is working. I can connect to the internet with my PSP, but maybe its still the problem. I'll upgrade and post back.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  4. deroevo

deroevo Member

The 3.71 update bricked my PSP. Now what? I dont know anyone with with a PSP or the pandora battery.