1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Quikie ;)

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by jay110s, Jan 18, 2008.

1. jay110s

jay110s Member

Hello.... (new to this forum)

i hav just dropped my psp (chunky) and whenever i try to turn it on (battery, AC or new battery) the Green light will flash once and turn off again.

What does this mean???

Many Thanks :)

2. Cloud202

Cloud202 Guest

lol you called it chunky XD you might of knocked something loose inside the PSP. Can you play it if you take the battery out and have the AC adapter in? if you cant then yeah... you probably knocked something loose.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

How about that I call my PSP (Peanut Butter).

The Quikie part of the Title is what got my attention. Then when I read Chunky all fantasies went away.

You will probably have to send Chunky in for repair.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  4. NetCaster

NetCaster Member

I dropped mine once, and its a hard drop, I put it on my cargo pocket on my cargo pants and I went cross the road (jaywalking) and it popped out in my cargo pocket and it went to a hard drop, so hard the battery cover and battery was tossed out to diff. direction. Anyhow, when I turn it on, it just turn on for 1 sec then it would disappear. So I remove the battery and didnt touch it for couple of days. Then I put all back together and it turn on it just fine. The bad part is that, everytime I left it overnight to recharge, the next morning, it would act the same again, 1 sec green light then it disappear. Then I do the same thing again, left it for day without touching then it put all together then back to normal again.

5. jay110s

jay110s Member

I shall try this tonite. It is the exact same way i broke mine :| dropped from my jeans.

Just 2 get a little attention ;)

6. _H06_

_H06_ Guest

i call my psp fatty :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2008
  7. _H06_

_H06_ Guest