1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp Radio...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jeremy699, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

Ok my psp radio isnt working right, I posted a post about this exact same thing several days ago.. Seems nobody wants to asnwer me LOL

It tell me it has an error enabling the network.. however my network on my psp works, the internet works flawlessly fast on it, and i have used psp radio before, and one day it says it cant enable the network.. anyone have any ideas why??

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Your router probably reset its settings or something, so just set up a new connection and it should work fine.

3. beatz

beatz Regular member

which one are u using for me the newest one doesnt work=.= but i got it to work for me right now im using 0.37 (so called final release) and it works perfectly for me if u want i can go step by step for u for this one ill post a link to it

4. beatz

beatz Regular member

people hardly answer my posts either=/

5. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

How do i tell if i have the latest? Oh well dont matter, can u walk me through it? i think I can get it on there myself.. lemme try :p

6. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

Yo beatz... good goin man, works beautifully now! You gave me a better answer then a member of the site... Nice work buddy :p

this ones cooler then the other one too!! SWEET dunno why the others didnt work for us tho. Thxz again man

7. beatz

beatz Regular member

lol no problem im assuming your running 3.03oe-c but if not i dun noe why the others didnt work well im 14:p lol im just some nerd trying out stuff but itz all good and np happy to help btw this is a site where u can download your own radio streams cuz i found out that practically only 2 of the streams they give u work for online radio so u can download them from here i like rap so thats why the search is rap but if u dun just click home (bottom of page) and to install these just download them to your desktop then go to your psp open up psp radio from there go to playlists then drag the downloaded files in there and your good to go:D

8. beatz

beatz Regular member

my bad to download click tune in and it will automatically download choose desktop after that to save the file to

9. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

14 eh? dang.. im 17 and i just didnt have the time or brain power right now to look for myself.. Glad for the help tho! You will be a great hacker some day young grass hopper :p |LMFAO

10. beatz

beatz Regular member

LOL i forget which movie that is from but thx! lol in the future im going to make a homebrew game lol itz not going to be so amazing but ill work on in then my next goal is to make an actual helpful application for the psp im going to start the game this weekend but dun think ill be dun lol

11. beatz

beatz Regular member

btw how do u go up in ranks lol

12. dallasj

dallasj Member

I think it's based on the number of posts you submit

13. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

yea.. it is based on the number of posts.. sry it took awhile to reply was a way from a comp for a few days :p Ttyl

14. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

yo beatz you got msn? Add me dude "acdcrules_24"