1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Really Hot litteraly

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by daz2007, Apr 29, 2007.

1. daz2007

daz2007 Regular member

i was using my psp to surf the net i was on it for 2 hours and the psp was on my pillow and gees the psp was absolutly hot my pillor was brown.
    i notice if you web surfing on the psp for say 30 minutes it burn your hands put if you say play games for say 30 minutes it nice and cool.As anyone ever notice this.

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

I surfed the net for longer than that, and nothing of that sort has ever happened..

3. jonnymint

jonnymint Member

wow. now that is strange. i leave my psp on somtimes for days at a time and it doesn't heat up. your psp must be dodgey in some way.

4. Sudds

Sudds Active member

It does get hot when surfing or online playing but never to the point of it gettin that hot and nearly starting a fire, which is the brown patch that you speak of.

5. xCirusx

xCirusx Member

Do you have the original battery in your PSP or a third-party brand?

6. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

That could be the cause... Or a modchip or other 3rd party hardware installed!

7. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

I've never noticed it getting that hot, yeah it gets warm after a while but not to the point of putting a brown spot on my pillow at least for me. And I've played on Socom online for a couple hours two and it never gets that hot.

8. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yeah, i noticed that too and i got no third party stuff or a modchip, I don't think it got that hot but it does get hot. Only when im in the web browser tho, like jesse when i came on socom for like 3 hours straight it wont get hot, its weird that way.