1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Recovery Problem. Help Please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by dukeidude, Jun 17, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

hi, i recently upgraded to 3.40 oe-a, but i got a semi-brick for some reason a while after. i was trying to customize my topmenu-plugin. but anways, when i try and run the recovery file for back to 1.5, it doesnt work, like its just a black screen. i know that i can fix it cause it still shows the recovery menu. so, can someone tell me if i just need to upload another recovery file to it? thanks for any help

2. aznsteve

aznsteve Member

when i tried to first flash it back to 1.50 in the recovery it couldnt find the UPDATE.PBP ?

i googled this and apparently u need to place the 150.PBP which you rename to UPDATE.PBP into the recovery folder for this to work.

you wouldve gotten the 150.PBP file when upgrading to custom firmware.. just rename that to UPDATE.PBP and put it in the recovery folder and u should be able to flash it back to 1.50