1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp slim 3.72 firmware downgrade help!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by games888, Nov 15, 2007.

1. games888

games888 Member

hi guys! just got a gift from my aunt a new psp slim with 3.72 firmware. any ideas how to install 3.71-m33 on it? thanks for the time & help.

2. T3NN1S_90

T3NN1S_90 Guest

u need a phat psp to downgrade it and u also have to use the dc v3 universal unbricker. thats the only way u can downgrade it

3. james91

james91 Member

hi i read ur quote bout downgrading the 3.72 , i have a fat psp and i need to downgrade it to custom firmware but could u explain how to plz and also wot a dc v3 universal unbricker is lol cheers

4. Deevosee

Deevosee Member

Yeah, I'm with james91 here. I have a Fat PSP with Firmware 3.72 installed, and I'm just been introduced to the world of Homebrew and really want to downgrade and put an emulator on it.
    I'm a total Noob to this whole thing, so if someone could give me the steps, that would be great
    from what I've been researching, sounds like I want the 3.71M33 with the 1.50 kernel? Does that make sense?