1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Slim bricked?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hpark23, Jan 13, 2008.

1. hpark23

hpark23 Member

Hi everyone, I really need some help! I have a PSP Slim, a card reader, Datel TOOL battery and 2 memory sticks. Yesterday I got my tool battery and installed 3.71 M33 by using the Universal Unbricker V3 Using Official Firmware FAT/SLIM PSP. Things worked fine until I decided to format the memory stick in my PSP while it was in USB connection to my computer. Turns out to be a big mistake as my PSP now doesnt work. When I formatted the memory stick my PSP didnt respond to any button inputs. I turned it off and turned it on again and now there is only the green light which hangs on around for 10 secons or so then turns off. I tried using the Universal Unbricker again but when I put in my memory stick while the tool battery is in the PSP just turns off by itself. Please help!

2. PlowKing

PlowKing Guest

Are you booting the psp with the datel battery in?

3. hpark23

hpark23 Member

No I'm not. When I do put the tool battery in, the PSP Slim's Power light is green but as soon as I put in a magic memory stick the light goes out, which I assume also means the power is out. Perhaps I can't make the Universal Unbricker with just using a card reader/writer?

4. strygwyrm

strygwyrm Regular member

was the Ms u formated the MMS? if it was the only choice u have to unbrick is to make another one via card reader or another psp. remember to put the MMS in before the Tool battery