1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP SLIM FIRMWARE ADVICE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bkbyrne, Oct 24, 2007.

1. bkbyrne

bkbyrne Member

Hello All,

I bought a PSP SLIM on Ebay, Its described as "Firmware of Console is installed with 1.50 with 3.60 M33 ".

I understand that this means I can play back up ISO's of the games I own, but how do I go about doing this. I now how to get ISO's and have a 4gb memory stick, do I need to use dev hook or something like that to play them? Where do I put the files?

Is this the latest version of firmware or should i have it upgraded, if so can i do this myself or is it something I should have aomebody who knows what they are doing carry out? I'm hearing of Pandoras box etc and have no idea what it is. If someone could help me out I would be greatful.

Thanks Guys......

Barry

2. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member

Hi Barry, you have no need for pandora, this downgrades or unbricks PSP's but the PSP you are looking at already has custom firmware on it.
    You put ISO's into X:\ISO\
    X being the Memory card.
    The games will appear under memory card on the PSP, there is also no need for devhook.
    This firmware is fine.

3. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

4. chwoolgar

chwoolgar Regular member