1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp slim help custom frim

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by omar90221, Jan 29, 2008.

1. omar90221

omar90221 Member

Okay i recently made a padora's battery on my phat battery because i have a phat psp my friend has a slim and i read that you can use the phat pandora batttery on the slim to install custom frimeware and now its brick but it worked on my phat psp

any solutions i want to fix his psp cause it dont turn on no more

2. brobinson

brobinson Member

I just this exact same upgrade lastnight and had no problems. I don't know what guide you are using. Did you make a magic memory stick? They work hand in hand. To use you put the memory stick in the slim and then put in the pandora battery. You then get a menu. Just follow the guide.

3. omar90221

omar90221 Member

yeh i did the wat guid u did yeh i put the mem first and then the battery how u did it what guide u use but did u use the phat battery

4. brobinson

brobinson Member

5. omar90221

omar90221 Member

tnks hope it works

6. omar90221

omar90221 Member

oh yeh got 1 question since u did it already/ do i do the stuff on the guid with my phat psp and just put the mem and battery on the slim / or do i do the mem part on the slim

7. brobinson

brobinson Member

I am assuming the fat psp is 1.50fw or custom fw of some sort. If so, do all prep on the fat psp (pandora and memory stick). Make sure that you are not using a custom theme on the fat psp when doing all of this. Then put the fat psp aside and put the magic memory stick in the slim and then the pandora battery. It will then boot to a menu. Read the guide several times before to attempt this!!!! Make sure you follow each step carefully! Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions.

8. omar90221

omar90221 Member

okay im downloading the thing right now and do it step by step and tell u if i got any questions tanks

9. omar90221

omar90221 Member

ohh yeh sryy i forgot Can u change the battery back to normal right with no defects