1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP SLIM - PANDORA BATTERY BLACK SCREEN GREEN LIGHT

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chal1mers, Sep 28, 2011.

1. chal1mers

chal1mers Member

Hi there guys, sorry for being a noob but having some difficulty with downgrading my OFW and installing CFW to my psp slim

Heres ther details:

PSP slim (2003) with 6.10 OFW
    Softmodded pandora battery
    MMS (1GB sony pro duo with magic gate) with 5.00CFW using psp grader to install

Now every time i put in the pandora battery in and i push the left trigger (or what button i pick to start the set up) the green light comes up but nothing happens, the memory card doesnt do anything.

Now obviously i would assume this might just be me being a noob and not setting up the MMS correctly however, when i put them into my PSP Phat (1003) which has 5.50 CFW on it, it works perfectly with no problems.

am thinking that this psp just cant get CFW but id like some help if anyone can this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Yea, you got one of these unhackable PSP 2k. All that were produced in the 4th quarter of 2008 and later are not hackable with a pandora battery.

3. chal1mers

chal1mers Member

See I thought that, any way of hacking this psp yet?

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Check out non-permanent custom firmware, LCFW 6.60 ME for example:
    http://psp.dashhacks.com/2011/09/15/more-psp-custom-firmware-updates
    Every time you switch your PSP off you have to reflash it again, it goes back to standard firmware.