1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP sound

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by jesse286, May 8, 2007.

1. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Ok when I plug my headphones into my PSP I can't hear anything like when I'm playing games or music, and sometimes if I'm lucky I can hear it just barely. But I can hear everything fine on my normal speakers. Can someone help and if so it would be greatly appreciated.

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Same thing happened to my friend, we can't figure it out.

3. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

If you use the original headphones that you got with your psp than thats normal,the headphones are just crap,earfriendly and so..just get better headphones

4. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

No I've tried a whole range of head phones none work. I also tried the ones I got with my mp3 and I also tried a pair that my friend has and that work on his psp and they don't work. But thank-you for your advice it's greatly appreciated. Any other ideas?

5. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

sounds like your headphone jack is loose. if you dont mind open it up, you can try mess around with it.

edit: by mess around, i meant see if anything is loose, and make sure everything is connected.

Last edited: May 10, 2007
  6. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Thanks I might have to think about doing that though because I don't wanna take my psp apart. Plus it's not that big of a deal at least my speakers work. Thanks for the advice.