1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Stuck At 2.71SE-B

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by JoshyBoy, Jan 9, 2007.

1. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

im stuck, i cannot upgrade or downgrade ive tried doing 2.71SE-C, 3.03OE-A ive tryed recovery but that doesnt work either... my psp is fine, runs games/iso/homebrew, perfect but just doesnt upgrade or recover.. any help will b appreciated

2. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

just install the recovery bit from the 2.71 seb the bottom file on the install ,all should be good after that.`` on button and r at the same time``,if you see a blue screen after you done it ,all is good ,need more info . scroll down eboot recovery or similar.if you have certain firmware plz check ,not had a brick yet .

3. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

i cant, everytime i install recovery or any other custum firmware the installer stops at what ever percent and just crashes...

4. schinis

schinis Member

did you put the update.pbp which is the the 1.5 firmware so you can go back?.. if not put it in, G:/PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/

5. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

ccan i just use any 1.50 update.pbp downloaded from google or something because i havent put an update in that folder, sounds like it could work.

6. schinis

schinis Member

I'm not sure but i dont think u can.... Did you try the thing i recomenden last time and it didnt work?