1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP stuck on GEN-A(FULL)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by skypwndyou, May 25, 2011.

1. skypwndyou

skypwndyou Member

I can't update my PSP custom firmware. I'm stuck at GEN-A(full) when I try to make it update to GEN-C nothing happens. I tried updating my PSP by pressing update network but I get an error saying DNS ERROR 80410414 so I can't update it. Need your help. The guy at the PSP shop said 1 out of 10 of made PSP'S have this problem that it can't be upgraded. But I'm hoping there is a solution. Help please

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Try a different upgrade. GEN-C was extremely buggy.

3. skypwndyou

skypwndyou Member

Uhh can you give me a link to one? I don't think I can update my firmware cause I can't also update my psp via network update. I dunno what's wrong.

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/05/25/psp-custom-firmware-6-39-me-v1-released/
    The DNS error is a connection problem, doesn't have anything to do with the update. Can you connect your PSP with the internet at all?

5. skypwndyou

skypwndyou Member

Yes I can connect my psp to the internet I can do facebook but I cant do network update. Any way I can update my customware and my current psp version?