1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP system 3.10

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by wsiswandi, Mar 29, 2007.

1. wsiswandi

wsiswandi Member

I just bought psp 3.10 from Japan but I want to downgrade to 3.10 oea or 3.03 oea with no trouble. So how do I get there?

2. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

Not possible...yet.
    Read the forums, keep coming back and join in. If/when it is possible you will know.

3. andrewcj

andrewcj Member

right now there is no downgrade for 3.10, but that is the next downgrader on the list considering they already decrypted 3.10 and 3.11, it should come out in a couple months or w/e. sorry man, just remember dont ever ever upgrade. i fell for that and i upgraded to 3.03 and i waited a couple months until i came out

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

3.10 isnt necesarily "next on the list"...There are other firmwares that require downgraders too such as 3.11 and 3.30...So its whichever firmware they can find an exploit for first. Take firmware 2.81 for instance, theres no downgrade available for that instead you have to upgrade to 3.03 to be able to downgrade.

5. andrewcj

andrewcj Member

thats actully true but im pretty sure there going to leave 2.81 as it is, i used to have 2.82 and i upgraded then downgraded. it worked out well