1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP TA 082 on 1.5..(corrupted file..is it normal????)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by badblud, Jan 23, 2007.

1. badblud

badblud Regular member

i was on 2.71 hen c, i then followed the dark alex s guide and went to 1.5 succesfully.then i didnt restart it or format it.i followwed the next 4 steps in the guide to go on 3.02 OE A. i ve seen aa "CORRUPTED FILE or DATA " in the MS.so i cheked some threads regarding it, so i restarted n formatted it. now i did the 3 steps again from the guide and still i have the "corrupted file"...is this normal ? coz i read elsewhere that if u dont format psp after 1.5, some guys psp was bricked so i dont want to continue anymore if i already messsed up. thanks for any kind of help.

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

There should be one file corrupted after a clean install of Dark Alex's Custom Firmware, due to the Recovery Mode . It is absolutely normal if there is one Corrupted File.

Case you don't know:

Recovery Mode is used to fix Semi-Bricked PSPs and used to add other plugins.

3. badblud

badblud Regular member

yes there s one corrupted file.so its safe.thanks a TON.now i ll continue with the guide.

4. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Glad to help an Afterdawn user.