1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP TV Remote Control

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Mattazz, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Mattazz

Mattazz Member

Hey guys. It's been quite a while now since I last wrote. During the time I surfed a lot through internet to begin some sort of mission: To find a compatible TV Remote Control Software for a PSP with verson 3.03 OE-B. I searched quite a lot but didn't find what I'm looking for. Many sites have softwares for the 2.71 and the 1.5 versions but not 3.03 OE-B. Can you in some way help me to accomplish my mission pls because I think I'm gonna fail to succeed. Thanks for all of you who intend to reply. It would be grrrreeeeaaattt!!

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

I think you would use IRshell for that-I was looking into that as well, and could not find anything higher than 2.71 either..but it is a homebrew app so I imagine it would run out of your GAME150 folder and then you set your kernel to 1.50 in the recovery console.

Might also want to try the homebrew forum if you havent looked there already.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007