1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Uinversal Remote 1.2

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jeremy699, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

Im sumwhat of a minor noob at this stuff still. I have a 3.03 OE-C, can u tell me how i can put this on to my psp and control my tv and stuff?

Thanks!

2. OMEGASA

OMEGASA Member

what you need to do is put your psp into firmware 1.5 and it will launch. connect your psp via usb and you place the remotes folder into the main menu, it is where the ms_root, psp, pictures, and music folders are then you copy the two other folders and place them in psp/game. disconnect and boot it

3. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

So i need 1.5 for it to work... :mad: LOL Oh well, not that important, just thought itd be cool to try out! thanks anyways

4. Chisle

Chisle Member

you dont need to downgrade for it. if you are in an oe firmware then you just put the two files that you will get when you unzip it and place them in your game150 fold in your psp. then put the remote codes in the root of your memory stick...also reading the readme.txt file that comes with the zip file should explain what to do as well.

5. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

chisle is right,,but il explain it more clearly
    first you now have the app PSP UR 1.2,,extract it connect your psp and put it on game150 folder in your psp like :X/psp/game150/the 2 files here
    then download the remotes here (url from matt11504}
    so now you got the remotes,then search for your brand/manufacturer of your device

then create a folder in you mem stick like :x/remotes/BRAND_HERE
    just choose what you trying to remote not all files,for example (sony)
    copy the sony folder (from computer to psp) to remotes folder in psp
    diconnect psp

run PSP ur 1.2 then Hit the 'L' trigger to choose your brand. inside the (sony) folder,,there are a lot of files(frequencies)to choose from,and search file compatible with your device and it will show on the upper right corner.

and the 'R' trigger to choose for your button and on the right column,,there are a lot of commands to choose from the file(freq you choose on the 'L' trigger) example,,,power,next track,forward,stop,play and so on,

when you are trying to choose command, click 'square' then click your designated button
    for example in the command list,i choose 'power',go highlight the 'power' then click 'square' and it will say hit the button you want,i assigned 'O'

then hit the 'R' again to go back to the menu and if i hit the "O' button infront of my dvd player,it will now turn on,,and hit again,turn off

and same thing until you have command on any button on your psp
    enjoy!
    oh,,if you hit start,,,it will say "goobye!"
    This app sometimes hangs/crashes, just remove the battery,,and start psp,,,,end

Sometimes,,helping yourself is a good thing!

6. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

HEY! I got the prgram to work, and I even found codes to control my Sterio and Cd player... but the "Symphonic" codes are for the dvd-vcr combo, and i need it for the tv. Any ideas where i can get the codes for the symphonic tv?

Thxz a million

7. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

oh also, is there a way to like save the presets? or do u have to enter them each time u run the prog?? Thxz

8. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

Jeremy you really need to read the rules of the forum M8. I don't mean to be a pain but if you keep on double posting the mods will be on your ass. There are not to many rules and they won't take you long to read.

9. Jeremy699

Jeremy699 Regular member

I'm sorry, i never took the time to read them. I wasn't aware that double posting was 'taboo'. Won't happen again (if it does im sorry)