1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP UMD 2 ISO

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by 510devil, Jul 21, 2007.

1. 510devil

510devil Member

ok im runnin 3-40 OE-A and i downloaded sum bit torrent games for my psp i use UMDGEN 4.0 so convert 2 ISO and only a few of them run... i have been searching and i gave up on how 2 fix this anyone know the awnser for this..i did notice that when i open an ISO or CSO with umdgen 4.0 on a game that ran it had the 2 files it needed but when i looked at 1 that didint work it had nothing but the rar files in the ISO i dunno if it has anything 2 do with it but i think im doin it wrong lol can anyone help!!! PLEASE!!! and thx!

2. Achooist

Achooist Regular member

When you put the games into your PSP try putting a lower-case v in front of them.
    example - vNeed for Speed Carbon.cso

Also try putting them into cso files.
    csos are better than iso I would say.

Also boot into recovery and go to advanced then advanced configuration
    disable everything in there.

It should work then.

3. gacler

gacler Member

I've found out something interesting with 3.40 OE-A, some games wont run unless you disable "use no UMD" in system recovery mode and accually use any UMD disc, I'm guessing the UMD emulation is not that great sometimes, this seem to work on a number of games... this one was metal gear acid, regards.