1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Universal Remote Control

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Mattazz, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Mattazz

Mattazz Member

Could someone be soooo helpful to find me a software or homebrew as a PSP Remote Control for the version 3.03 OE-B ppllllssss. I would very very much appreciate if someone could help me find this kind of software. I've been searching for it for the last 2 weeks but all I got was sotware (PSP Remote Control) for the 1.5 and 2.71 versions. Thanks a lot if you reply to this prob. I would certainly appreciate!!!

2. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

there was a thread on here a while ago that had the universal remote. i'll try finding it and posting the link to it when i find it. Update: i found it!

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/505320

and also upgrade your oe to 3.40 oe-a because your current oe firmware is very old.

enjoy

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  3. Mattazz

Mattazz Member

Hey thanks for the help and the link. I also updated the psp to f/w 3.03 OE-A from the site: http://dl.qj.net/Dark_AleX-s-3.03-OE-A-PSP/pg/12/fid/12135/catid/114. I just followed the instructions of the file that I downloaded (Universal Remote Control v1.2) from the link that you posted: I copied the 2 files (
    and
    directly to my PSP and when the window saying:
    I chose
    . After some minutes the folders were copied to my PSP as I said but when I diconnected the PSP from USB and went to the games section and chose the Universal Remote Control Icon (by the way: there was another icon under the Universal Remote Control Icon that was corrupted) the PSP said:
    . Any help to this if I may ask you pllss. Thanks for the patience and time!!

4. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

3.03 oe a is even more outdated. oe a, oe b then comes oe c. the newest one is 3.40 oe A. 3.40 oe a. so upgrade to it then try again.

and the remotes folder goes in the root of your PSP. which is where you SEE the PSP folder not in the PSP folder.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  5. balls44

balls44 Guest

to use psp remote hold in the r button when you start up the app. and yes you put it in the games folder.

6. balls44

balls44 Guest

ROMOTE CODE FILES GO IN ROOT FILE ITS THAT EASY. I WONT LIE IT TOOK ME 5 HOURS TO FIGURE IT OUT.