1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Upgraded to 3.03OE-B

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Valfore, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Valfore

Valfore Member

Hello Everyone i need MASSIVE Help with this custom firmware cause i'm about to throw it >.>

i have a couple of problems...

1. when i run iso's through this firmware the game has no sound and has alittle graphic glitches

2. when i load PSX pbp's made with Popstation (yes it has the keys and documents files) i get a game cannot be started error after the licence agreement thingy

3. USBMount Plugin for this firmware won't work even while enabled i press select to bring up the menu like it says and the menu doesn't show up

My psp isn't TA-082 and i upgraded 1.50 > 2.71SE-A > 2.71 SE-B > 2.71SE-C > 3.03OE-A > 3.03OE-A' > 3.03OE-B

Any ideas???

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

which iso u trying to play?
    and where are you putting your psx games?

3. Valfore

Valfore Member

i'm trying to play sonic rivals but its not only that iso i've also tried GTA LCS

and i'm putting them in the game folder

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  4. sinarades

sinarades Regular member

Ok when you click on your psp in my computer it says psp and some other things put a ISO folder right beside the folder called PSP and put the ISO's in there and for the ps1 games put them inside of the game folder and for all of your 1.50 homebrew make a GAME150 folder and put the 1.50 stuff in there. :D

so for the psp ISO's it would be like removeabledrive>ISO> and then a psp game.

and for the ps1 it would be like removeable drive>psp>game>ps1 game

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  5. Valfore

Valfore Member

thing is thats what i did with the iso's

they work fine and such its just i get no sound in the games and i get graphic loss

as for the ps1 game ill try that

6. enral

enral Regular member

Try going to recovery and get back to 1.5 than reformat your ms and update back to 3.03 oe b

7. Valfore

Valfore Member

i tried re-updating to 3.03 OE-B and it didn't work but i didn't try formatting the stick so ill try that

8. Valfore

Valfore Member

I reupdated to 3.03OE-B with reformatting the stick and iso's are working now, about to try my crash bandicoot 2 psx game

ill post how it went