1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Upgrading

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by powerwhee, Feb 6, 2007.

1. powerwhee

powerwhee Member

Hey guys, so you guys might have seen my post's on the PSP. So after sucessfully Dowgrading to 1.5, then to 3.03 OE-C, I was wondering, can I upgrade to the OFFICIAL 3.10- sony firmware? And If not, would I be able to go to recovery, and go down to 1.50 and then upgrade to official firmware? Just wondering, not that I would do it. Or is my PSP stuck at Custom FW forever. If it is, I don't mind because I LOVE it, but just wondering.

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

I dont see why you couldn't but don't do it =)

3. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

oh almost forgot aparently theres been reports of the official 3.10 firmware bricking downgraded ta-082 and ta-086 mobo's so u might wanna be careful.

4. dantelope

dantelope Member

Hi

Can you please tell me how do I upgrade from version 1.50 to 3.03oe-c. Any website that is easy to understand to recommend.

And after upgrading to 3.03oe-c, does that means I am able to play Sony UMD and homebrew games?

5. powerwhee

powerwhee Member

Yes, and it is quite simple. The basic things you would need are the 3.03 update, the 1.50 update and 3.03 oec. Then you can read the read me and figure it out.