1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP VERSION 3.10OE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Scooter69, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Scooter69

Scooter69 Guest

NOOB HERE
    But i've been trawling through the post's and threads trying to make some sense.
    I got my son's psp upgraded to the above and got myself a 1mg card.
    I managed to get a small version of full metal jacket which worked when i copied to my folder as described in the how to.
    But I am well and truly stuck now.
    I have read enough of the threads and posts to know that you all shout at noobs or call them thick but how else am i supposed to learn.
    SOMEBODY GIVE ME A CLUE.
    My SON needs his wwe.

2. Odinn

Odinn Member

Well you could you know go to a store like Target and buy it for him. xD Anyways, I'll help you out. So you said WWE, meaning you want to know how to run the game off the stick or are you having problem with full metal jacket. If you having problems with the video, you need to convert it into MP4 format. Search google for 3gp converter. Now for WWE, you need to download the iso, then make the folder called ISO in the main root directory of your memory stick. Put the iso folder in there. I'm guessing you meant 1gb stick because I don't know what 1mg card is. Anyways, games may be bigger than one gb though. It's that's so search for ciso converter which compresses the iso to leave more room. I have a 4gb, but mostly use it for video's and playstation one games.

3. Scooter69

Scooter69 Guest

Odinn
    Thanks for your reply.
    Yes i have a 1gb card but i bought my son wwe on a pukka umd but somehow he has damaged it (he is only 4 though).
    I have been on all sites trying to see if i can get it onto card so he cannot damage it again but no luck.
    Your help is appreciated.

4. fultonla

fultonla Guest

4 years old seems a little young for a psp dont ya think?

5. Scooter69

Scooter69 Guest

Why would you think 4 years old is a little young to learn.
    I am only after help here not counselling. :)

6. Odinn

Odinn Member

Np, Scooter. If that you have any more problems, just pm me.