1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Version 3.30 Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by WahhdRed, Apr 7, 2007.

1. WahhdRed

WahhdRed Member

Hi, I'm new to forums in general and the PS1 to PSP features, so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me. Anyways, I need help playing PS1 games on PSP. I have Tekken 2 downloaded to the system but I get an error message saying it needs to be activated. I dont have a ps3 so what can I do about this? I have the offical firmware update 3.30 on my psp. Is there anything I can do?

2. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

no downgrader for 3.30 out yet so...you cant run homebrew or games that you downloaded off the internet and transfered from pc to psp

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

No your stuck with a "standard" PSP meaning theres nothing you can do to it yet. The PS3 deal is complete BS, to spend $600 dollars on a system and then have to buy the PS1 games on to your memory card is redicoulous. To spend as much money on the PS3, they shouldn't make you have to buy old games for your PSP, especially since you can download the and play them on a custom firmware.

Its just seems very crazy to spend $600 on a system then spend more to get these really old games.

4. WahhdRed

WahhdRed Member

Thanks guys for the help, now I can stop looking on the internet for a solution. Whew!