1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Version

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by king_wolf, Jun 2, 2007.

1. king_wolf

king_wolf Member

What version should i get or wait to get if my psp version is 3.40? Please help. What is the best version to get and how do i get it? Thanks

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

The best version is custom firmware 3.40OE-A but right now your S.O.L. You have to wait for a downgrader before you'll be having any fun.

3. king_wolf

king_wolf Member

So should I download 3.40OE or wait with the my version 3.40? Or doesn't not mater. What it the best thing to do? Please help. What does S.O.L mean or what do you mean by it??? thanks

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

S.O.L means shit outta luck lol. I mean you can't update to custom firmware because you need to be at 1.5 to do it. To get to 1.5 you need a downgrader and there is no downgrader for your version yet. So right now you'll only be able to do what your psp manual says you can. The best thing for you to do is just sit back and wait for a downgrader. Oh and play umd's, music, and video's.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  5. king_wolf

king_wolf Member

Ok so i can play any downloads video as long as i conver it to mp4? What else can i do with my v3.40? thanks