1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp w/ 1.50 firmware how to run kxploit patcher

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by waymore00, Jan 1, 2008.

1. waymore00

waymore00 Member

hello. i am new to the psp world. i just got a psp that has version 1.50 firmware installed. (lucky me). i have the guide that tells me how to upgrade to custom firmware version 3.52. i understand all except the very first step where i need to move the kxploit patcher onto my memory card and run the program. what program? the only file in the folder is a .pbp file. do i load these 2 folders onto my memory card and then place the memory card into my psp and run the program using the psp? all of the other steps specify doing this, but this one does not. like i said i am new to this, and dont want to mess up starting out. thanks.

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

3. waymore00

waymore00 Member

thank you so much. this is as simplified as it gets!! i am assuming that with this update i can also play original umd's as well as homebrew?

4. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

glad to help and yes u can still play ur umd disc's and play all the homebrew games

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008