1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp+water=bb?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by phake, Dec 21, 2007.

1. phake

phake Member

i accidently dropped some water on the psp, not too much water like really small amount, but somehow now the controllers < > arent working the buttons work fine like the volume and select/start but the controller does not function at all, the psp boots up with no problem, is it fixable?

2. hoip

hoip Regular member

ive had that problem with my phone before, its random.... give it a week or two and it mite work (not sure abt the psp though)

3. phake

phake Member

its been 1 week and 1/2 and still nothing..anyone else suggestions?
    thanks for reply

4. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

I watched this show called gadgets (i think it was called that) anyway they was talking about water damaged electricals and they got every electrical item of theirs that was water damaged fixed by opening it up and leaving it to dry out in a warm place with a fan constantly blowing air over it and they worked perfect...
    So basically take the faceplate off ur psp (this will void your warrenty) place it somewhere warm e.g. under some light bulbs and place a fan over ur psp and let it blow air over it for a couple of hours e.g. 4 hours or so then put it back together and maybe you may just have urselfe a working psp.....good luck..