1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP WEP KEY

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chongke, Mar 30, 2007.

1. chongke

chongke Member

hello, sry im not sure if this thread is on the right forum... im trying to connect my psp to my wireless router... ive search the internet but i still cant seem to figure it out. I have a TRENDNET router... im having trouble obtaining the wep key... is there a guide for this? if so, please point me to one.. thanks

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

ask whoever the network admin is (the person that setup the router)....if your router isnt password protected you can go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 depending on how ur network is setup, if you can get in you can obtain it yourself. Given that it IS YOUR router and net connect.

3. chongke

chongke Member

yah i looked at my router settings by connecting to 192.162... and i seen the wep setup .. but it says 000000000 no keys assigned and ive searched the internet its suppose to automatically put random keys .. but all i see is 0000000000

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

type this into your web browser. http://mynetwork/
    in there should be your wep key it should be a combination of letters and numbers
    the default username and password is admin

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  5. chongke

chongke Member

i successfully connected my psp to my wireless connection... for some reason i didnt need the wep key ... well thnks for the help...