1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp wep keys

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by inukid, Apr 21, 2007.

1. inukid

inukid Guest

how can i find the wep key for pohaku on my psp i've looked everywere but i dont know wher or how to get it

2. thirst

thirst Member

1. Do you know what a WEP key is?

2. What the hell is Pohaku?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  3. yohex

yohex Guest

Is this internet yours, cause the wep key isn't something you can find, it's probably someone elses and they put the wep key on it to prevent you from accessing it, and it's really hard to guess unless you have all the time in the word to do it, and the dude who owns the wifi access point is probably your neighbours kid because Pohaku is a bionicle, or it was Pohatu, I don't remember. If it's your Wireless internet, your gonna have to ask your family for the key, If it's not yours then don't ask for a decrypter cause its illegal, I think, feel free to double check.

4. thirst

thirst Member

Do some research before you post. Type in WEP into the search box on this site and you'll have a couple thousand threads.