1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp what is the best custom firmware what do i need to run iso gta libert city stories

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by adamesd10, Jun 11, 2007.

1. adamesd10

adamesd10 Member

i have 3.03 oe-c running right now but in my opinion its been holding me back. Sofaar i wasnt able to run any shells like irshell
    and soem games arent working like gta lcs rip dont worry i own the disc but i want to play it off the memory card. i ripped it out using umd rip or dump or something like that and put it in the iso folder but it wont load pleas help any type ofadditional info about any thing will help im as u can ssee a noob to all this.\\

thanks

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Your custom firmware will be fine. You have to have a UMD in the drive usually. It also has to be a game UMD. And turn off your psp completely(hold up switch for 5 secs), then turn it back on while holding R. You should see a blue menu come up, Go to configuration and then turn the NO-UMD option to off.

3. adamesd10

adamesd10 Member

4. adamesd10

adamesd10 Member