1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp wont turn on or charge because of an emulater

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by prabphane, Mar 14, 2007.

1. prabphane

prabphane Guest

ok, please help... i downloaded an n64 emulator (Daedalus) and i copied the files to my psp150. after that i went to game/memory stick/and then the emulater. (it had no picture on the side) i started it up then the green power light was flashing for a couple seconds. then my psp just turned off. i tried taking the battery out and putting it back in again and charging it but it doesnt work. i tried holding the psp power switch but that doesnt work either. please can some help me

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

Scan your daedalus file on your computer (using a psp virus scanner) to see if it contains a virus. Does it at least show the green power light when you try to turn it on?

3. Bracko

Bracko Member

My PSP went all black from a emu as well! I don't remember witch one it was, but I unplugged it while it was downloading and now I have a non-working psp....Maybe the samething happened to us both, someone plz help!

4. Bracko

Bracko Member

now I hear that I might have to get my psp "re flashed" is this true...plz helllp!

5. staxx

staxx Regular member

if its semi bricked you can reflash it to save it yes. If its fully bricked then youll have to send it in to sony and say it did that when you were downloading the sony firmware upgrade. Or you can try returning it to the store you purchased from if its still under warranty.

6. prabphane

prabphane Guest

no nothing hapens when i try to turn it on. my psp just wont function. Daedalus had no picture on the side. u know what i mean? stuff u highlight in on the memory stick has pictures. like games, videos, saved game memory. but the emulator didnt hav a picture. i thought it'll be alrite to open it. so i did. he green power light starts flashing when i opened up the rom folder then it just turned off. this is weird