1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp xmb

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by reapa, Jun 15, 2007.

1. reapa

reapa Guest

guys i effed up my psps xmb and now i can't c s**t but a black screen.

if u have the normal psp xmb could u send it to me, give me a link to find one or go into ur flash take it frome threr and then send it to me please!!???

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

What firmware version are you? Wait, I read your sig and does that mean you don't have custom firmware?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  3. silentdan

silentdan Member

I don't think its possible to access the flash0 in a normal firmware so he has to have custom firmware.But anyway whatever the case may be you need to provide more info as to which version firmware you have if you expect someone to help cause no one here is Psychic.

4. reapa

reapa Guest

no yesterday i trded my psp downgrsded from 2.71-150 using xstrusion (didnt have to don anything) and upgraded to 3.40 oe

5. silentdan

silentdan Member

So did u fix the problem or u still need backup flash0 dump for 3.40 oe-a,if so then i can send u my backup flash0.

6. reapa

reapa Guest

i still need it and if u do it 4 me i will b 4ever grateful to u,but can u give me instructions on how to install it

7. reapa

reapa Guest

actually no i just need the dump,no instructions

8. reapa

reapa Guest

nevermin but thnx i jst read how to recover, recovered it and im back to normal!!!!!!!!! but does anybody know why weni used to go to configurationsomtimes(recovery mode) the psp would crash and turn off?

9. silentdan

silentdan Member

The reason why your psp crashed when entering configuration menu is cause your flash1 (not flash0)is corrupted and to fix that u need to delete everything in flash1 and when u exit the recovery mode everything will be restored in that folder.Also u may get a blue screen when u exit recovery but all u need to do is press O and thats it.

10. reapa

reapa Guest

can anyone tell me where i can get custom themes,gameboots,xmb etc. thnx

11. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

download.qj.net

Last edited: Jun 17, 2007
  12. reapa

reapa Guest

i just bricked my baby tryin ta install some gay ass motha fukin piece a shit theme and it didnt work so i deleted everything off of flash 0 and put every thing back on (back up) and wen i tried to put it back on it didnt fit and it turned off on me so how do i unbrick it (as in a new motherboard) where can i get one?

13. silentdan

silentdan Member

Oh my god man,i guess u did not read my reply above where i said not to delete the flash0 cause that is like the heart of the psp,so sorry u bricked.Maybe pickup a mother board or by a devolution chip.

14. reapa

reapa Guest

2 question
    1. wat does the devolution modchip do becuz i only know wat undiluted platinum does/is.

2.where can i find a sony jigkick, and if i cant find one how do i make one? i heard u can make one i already have the magic memory stick stuff

15. silentdan

silentdan Member

No one has this jigkick you are talking about,its just speculation.Just get a new mobo or go to maxconsole website and there u can find out more about special chips.

16. squaggy

squaggy Member

i have the same problem as the guy but im on custom fw can anyone send me the original xmb please.... send it at sanandreas1@sbcglobal.net. please send.

17. squaggy

squaggy Member

i have cfw 352 m33 and i need those backup files please send

18. krisis786

krisis786 Member

hi, i got 3.40oe-a but i need da original xmb ma psp keeps freeezing
    and turns off by it self
    so if any1 has da original xmb could u send it 2 bigga_k@hotmail.co.uk

19. reapa

reapa Guest

im back in buisness now i just used pandoras battery to unbrick my baby, and now im up and runnin with 3.71 m33-3

20. sertos

sertos Member

I have a PSP that originally had firmware 3.04 oe-a. I have the NFS Carbon CSO which I have recently obtained, I attempted to play it and when the game gets to a loading screen the PSP turns off. Thinking it was just the CSO, I played the WipePulse demo I have which from memory was an ISO that I have played without a problem before and at a loading screen the PSP turned itself off. It won't turn off when playing a game off a UMD disc though. I have tried various batteries and another genuine Sony memory stick, still happens. I then downgraded back to the official 1.5 firmware and upgraded to 3.71 M33-3,it still happens. Thinking maybe it was the memory sticks, I played music off them and had no issues. I have disabled everything in the Configuration menu and under Advanced as this worked for one other post. Still no joy. Has anyone got any suggestions?