1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Blytz, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Blytz

Blytz Guest

Just seen the new [bold]Playstation Portable[/bold] and had a go on it. It should be coming out sometime in March-April at around £150. The graphics are close to the PS2. Just wanted to know if anybody else has either got one or had a go on one and what they think of it. Anybody planning on getting one when it comes out

2. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Am soooo gonna get one when they come out they look soo sweet, £150 is a rip off cheaper importing one

3. Xsilver

Xsilver Regular member

By the time your have imported one and then customs get hold of it. Take it out have a go on there tea break (Well some of the stuff i imported looks like it had been used for days) Its going to cost more than a 150 and then you have all the problems with stuff like the warranty etc.

I would just wait till official UK release

4. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

You make a good point, but the VAT in the UK rips the pish at the end of the day you might be cheaper importing one you might not get you moneys wroth but..

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  5. Blytz

Blytz Guest

well my mate who got it knows someone in japan who bought it for him and sent it over. in total it cost him about £200. it might be worth waiting till march when it comes out. im also pretty sure the nintendo ds comes out the same day! thats gonna be a fight and a half!

6. limelight

limelight Regular member

7. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Actually, the ds is already out and has been out for a while. I got mine on christmas. The DS has been out way before the PSP. But hey, i want a psp too, too bad my parents already spent 150 on the ds and are probably not looking at the psp.

8. Blytz

Blytz Guest

Really? where did they get that from. It may have been imported cause i know some private game shops are importing them and selling them on. officaly it shouldn't b relised till march cause places like GAME are taking pre-orders for them.

9. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Well they knew that i wanted it so they probably got one even earlier. It was in the stores too to try out like weeks before christmas. And after that i saw the DS to buy like a couple of weeks before christmas too. I remember begging for it lol but it was so expensive so they waited for christmas. Actually the store i saw it in was Toys'r'us becuase i have a little bro and sis and we always go there for toys and stuff. Well if you want one i hope you get one soon. I actually dont play becuase its getting kind of boring without online games... but thats just my opinion.