1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. alle3n

alle3n Member

how do you put music, videos and stuff on your psp

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

3. guano

guano Regular member

You need to get a mini USB cord (2.0) and hook it up to the port on the top of your PSP. Then, hook the other end up to your computer. Enter into USB mode on your PSP and it will sort of autolaunch on your PC. You will see a screen respresenting your PSP there and you can navigate thru your PSP's files/directories. Double click on the PSP folder and you should see more folders. Double click the PHOTO folder to put in pics. You can view these by going to the PHOTO option in the XMB. (Cross Media Bar, or Main Menu of PSP). To put in videos, you'll have to wait for someone else to reply. I only got my PSP to play games, not watch videos. A/f/a Music, do the same thing as you did w/ your pics. Just drop all your MP3s and other music formats (to see music compatability vs. FW, go to the official Sony Playstation Portable site) into the MUSIC folder. If these folders are not present, create them. To do this, Right click>New>Folder. To play isos or .cso compressed games, make a new folder in the same directory as the PSP folder and call it "ISO" in all capital letters. Put your Isos in there and launch w/ the corresponding method, whether it be DevHook, SE, OE, etc, etc. To play homebrew, look around for it. Once you find homebrew games, put them in PSP/GAME. So that means, you will double click on the PSP folder and you will see the GAME folder. Double click that and then put the game folders in there. To launch homebrew, go to the GAME icon in the XMB, choose and then launch your desired game. That should be all you need for now and besides; I'm out of breath.

Ok, nvm. *dammit* I wrote all that for nothing. I HATE you, hodgins. jk... how ya doin' mate?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  4. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

sorry guano, im good thanks mate, hows about your self ?

5. guano

guano Regular member

Sorry for the tardy response. I was looking for some links for someone, but gave up. I looked thru most of my thread posts and had no luck. I'm doing well, thanks for asking. I hope everything is going fine in School/homework/play.

Talk to you soon, mate.

Peace.

6. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

yer all is good, talk to you on msn soon mate

7. guano

guano Regular member

8. alle3n

alle3n Member

thans for helping guys