1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by mo_wassel, Apr 5, 2007.

1. mo_wassel

mo_wassel Guest

you guys psp 3.30 came out...

2. Odinn

Odinn Member

Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. I hope Dark_Alex will be able to make the custom firmware for it before any major games come out requiring it.

3. mo_wassel

mo_wassel Guest

yo did a 3.11 downgrader come out...and wat is da difference between 3.11 and 3.30

4. Odinn

Odinn Member

Not that I know of. I believe for now the highest firmware version you're able to downgrade from is 3.03

3.30 added more security measures, but those have already been broken. Alex is working on 3.30 OE-A atm. 3.30 has

* Support for thumbnail images of items has been added under [RSS Channel]
    * Support for thumbnail images of videos that are stored in the "VIDEO" folder has been added
    * The following sizes of MPEG-4/H.264 AVC Main Profile (AVC CABAC) video files can now be played in the "VIDEO" folder: 720X480, 352X480, and 480X272 (native resolution)
    * [Use Wireless Hotspot] has been added as a feature under [Network Settings]

5. mo_wassel

mo_wassel Guest

will i have a 3.11 and cant play ISO, so shuld i upgrade

6. Odinn

Odinn Member

No, I wouldn't do that. And there are not any games out that I know that require 3.30 so I don't see point of it.

7. mo_wassel

mo_wassel Guest

ait thanx man and if A 3.11 downgrader comes out plz let me know....peace out