1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp2????REALLY???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by LUFFYPSP, May 12, 2007.

1. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

is it true tht psp2 is coming out???

2. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

well..its a rumor for now, but people say its gona be a psp lite..like ds lite..
    it would be smaller(the lcd screen too),i wuldnt want it in that case...
    but as i said,just rumors for now

3. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

sorry for duble post.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2007
  4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I don't think its going to be a "PSP 2" but i think its just going to be a remodeled version, lighter, more colours ect. They might have a better XMB or more ways to customize it or something. And it will probably have a new motherboard that may or may not be hard to hack. I think the current generation of PSP is the best right now.

5. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

yea..thats probably because it is the only generation of PSP right now..

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I probably should of said after "PSP 2" was released.

7. 0208psp

0208psp Member

dey probably gonna make an unhackable one. Should have a camera on it too.

8. guano

guano Regular member

They can't make an unhackable one. Everything can be hacked. Nothing is perfect. Oh yea, and the PSP2 is going to have the same resolution but it will be more pocket friendly. This is confirmed from an insider, supposedly. I read it in the news.

9. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

Id also like to see a graphics improvement because some of my psp game graphics really suck

10. guano

guano Regular member

It's not the PSP tho. It's the game companies. Some ppl just put the least amount of effort into something to make quick money. Have you seen some of the other graphics like Syphon Filter and Splinter Cell? Those graphics are INCREDIBLE! It's all up to the devs. In fact, speaking of good graphics, I think Ridge Racer has some of the best graphics the PSP has to offer - and that was a LAUNCH title!

11. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

yea but ridge racer 2 graphics are realy rushed and crappy

12. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

If a PSP 2 came out or as some people might call it a PSP Lite I would just keep my PSP cause I don't think it's to big I like it's size including the screen, any smaller and I wouldn't buy it.

13. guano

guano Regular member

Are you kidding? I had to check the iso out when I got Ridge Racer 2. I thought I d/ld Ridger Racer 1 by accident b/c it's EXACTLY the same. NO DIFFERENCES.

14. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

talking about syphon filter,i cant get it run on my 3.30 OE, in the xmb it show the game and the video with it, but when i start it its only black screen, and i have to reset it manualy.
    are there any special settings for syphon filter to play?

15. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

If there really is a so called "PSP 2".
    Sony wouldn't repeat the mistake
    by allowing us to play downloaded ISO games
    and run homebrew apps.

So if someone gives me a "PSP 2"
    I WILL quickly sell it away as it is very USELESS!

16. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

well i also think the same of all of u guys..im really happy with my psp right now-the size, the graphics, the xmb n many more...speaking of games upthere, wht is the splinter cell game is like?? is it the same as syphon filter??

17. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

@ Mega man, do you know why sony keep releasing new firmwares? its not because of new features, its to stop people from hacking it. The TA-082 motherboard was supposedly un-hackable, but yet it was done wasn't it? Its impossible to make an un-hackable console, just like the xbox 360 it was supposedly un-hackable, but yet you can play back up games cant you?

Whenever someone makes a console someone will make a hack, there is always a loop hole to exploit.

18. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Technology advances with time and time again. So I belive that a motherboard CAN be unhackable. Since when you think about it. The only piece the downgraders can use is the exploit. And since there is no exploit at the moment for newer versions... What can tell you that they can restablish an even unexploited one and make the psp2 come with it?

19. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

Yeah, i knew that.

20. hodzic

hodzic Member

everything can be hacked....as long as you have people willin to hack the thing they are hacking,,,,for example windows i believe i saw a atricle that says there have been close to 10,000 confirmed viruses....one patch wont work because there are tons of other exploits
    same with the psp they keep on patching and we keep on hacking, idk i think sony should just give up and start offering software to run homebrew that way they could at least make some money off the "noobies" who are scared to brick