1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp3.11 help with downlading using lumines

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by hisi, Oct 5, 2007.

1. hisi

hisi Guest

hi sorry if you have answered b4 these questions??? but i have done every way possible off of this site and every other site i can using lumines to start using homebrew BUT i must be doing something wrong coz with every site it says when you start the lumines game press start and the psp will turn blue etc BUT all i get is the game where am i going wrong HELP!!!!!
    thanks

2. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

u must upgrade to 3.50 firmware and install the the 350 downgrader onto the psp root then you would run the lumines game and the expoit should work go and check your firmware again you should be running 3.50 Hen go to the game on xmb and go to memory stick and run the x.y.z update follow the on screen instructions and you should be at 1.50 now you must upgrade to a custom firmware.

3. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

4. hisi

hisi Guest

cheers so i will upload 3.50 first and take it from there slowley lol i have read loads on how to do it and tried downloading alsorts and i am stuck whether i am putting the files and that i unzip into the right place to make it work!!!! question?? should i see a folder for my memory stick when i try to unzip into a psp folder coz i dont ever see one ??