1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP_Game and a file called UMD_DATA.BIN

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by MadDemon, Feb 10, 2007.

1. MadDemon

MadDemon Guest

Im a N00by, can anyone tell me how i run the games on torrents once i download them ?,I have no problem with the simple ISO and have loaded them into my PSP's ISO file and run them but the games with a folder called PSP_Game and a file called UMD_DATA.BIN are a mystery,i dont know how to run these kind of games,can any kind person help me out ?,im using the new Devhook 0.51 and a PSP with 2.71 firmware downgraded to 1.50,I may be doing something stupid but i do need help,Thanks to SketcHacker for the torrent and anyone who is involved with his work.

2. sulidsnak

sulidsnak Regular member

first of all you should install 3.10 EO-A because its wayy better and has devhook built in and wont take up 20 mb's of memory. Second those are files inside and .iso which means that those are useless and you should download that game from a different torrent (assuming you used a torrent to download) or find a way to reconstruct a .iso file which i know nothing of because i dont think you can.