1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pspradio on 3.40oe-a help me plz

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by c0sit0, May 12, 2007.

1. c0sit0

c0sit0 Member

ok I got the older versions to work but I can't get the new one to get wifi to work I tried moving it to all diffent folders and did autostart and read a few forums so if anyone can help please post.

2. _mike_223

_mike_223 Guest

wats this psp radio do? can u describe ?

3. guano

guano Regular member

Tunes into radio waves via satellite. You can listen to radio on your PSP w/ random music lists.

Btw, c0sit0, just use the old version. That simple.

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  4. c0sit0

c0sit0 Member

I got it to work here is help for anyone who needs it make a new connection and call it radio then got to pspradio and when you go to push start and see setting on wifi select radio and it should work fine.
    I am happy I love this app.

5. guano

guano Regular member

Good. I'm glad. You have found that one perfect app that, when you wake up in the morning, you just know everything is going to be ok b/c you have PSPRadio.

6. sumadyo

sumadyo Member

Alright I'm having issues getting pspradio to connect with 3.40oe as well, It's the newest version of PSPRadio and when I even try an older version it just shuts off my PSP. With the newer version whenever I try to connect to the internet with PSPRadio it doesn't want to connect at all. I tried doing what the OP did but didn't have any luck.

Anyone have any ideas about what the problem might be?