1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP's coldboot

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by defjamz, Feb 13, 2007.

1. defjamz

defjamz Member

Kinda wondering, 3.03oe-c and 3.10oe-a doesnt allow the coldboot to be changed cos of the fast bootup time. is there anyway to go around that beside going back to the previous oe's?

So far, what i hv done on my 3.03oe-c is:

1)changed the theme. (too bad cant use the background maker. would have love 12 custom themes.)

2)icons changed.

3)gameboot changed.

4)debrand.

Just wishing DAX can come up with an OE that allows coldboot change as well..

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

Well u can change the Cold Boot sound if that helps...?

3. johard

johard Member

hey touran22, you've helped alot of people here in our forum(including me) could you help me one more time? i have 3.03 oe-c currently, and ive downloaded the rco editor by zinga... i don't know how to use it... and also, where do i get a decrypted .rco? and 2.50 fw dump? thanks dude. you guys are genius...

4. defjamz

defjamz Member

i realized that if i were to debrand gameboot, the coldboot sound will either return to default or disappear... anyway to overcome that?