1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSPS Slim 3.60

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Domino777, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Domino777

Domino777 Member

Hey all, I just bought a PSP slim 3.60 version, I have a couple of questions. Tell me if I'm doing the correct steps.

1. I made a pandora battery looks like its working. I cut off the 5th pin, and when I insert my battery the light is always green and my psp is always "Powered On" with black screen (no memory stick inside).

2. Creating a Magic Memory Stick. I have a 4g Memory stick. I downloaded the "-TOTALNewbi-easyInstaller-PSP-Tools-Utilities-(on-PC)-" and installed the Universal unbricker. When I insert my memory stick it doesn't read it. Is it because my memory stick is too big? and I need a 1g memory stick? or am i doing something wrong?

Any help at all would be appreciated. All I want is to put some games into my psp!

2. PSPgamen

PSPgamen Regular member

The totalnewbi easy Installer doesn't have video support for slim, but you can do a blind install.

3. Domino777

Domino777 Member

So how do i do a blind install? The guide says that when I insert my memory card, the LED's should flash. It never did... or am i doing something wrong? It says while its flashing I have to wait about 5 minutes or until my PSP shuts off.

Also if anyone could tell me if I should buy a 1g memory stick in order for it to work, or am I fine with my 4g memory stick?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  4. ashio83

ashio83 Guest

You are doin everything right pal but your memory stick is too big it needs to be between 256mb and 2gb i did exactly the same thing as you but with a 1gb and it worked. Put ur mem stick in then your battery you should get a slight flicker from the memory card light then wait 5 or so seconds then press x to install 3.71m33 or O to install ofw 3.71 This is a blind install. Hope this helps slightly.

5. Domino777

Domino777 Member

So no matter what i do, my 4g is useless for this step? it wont work?

6. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

4gb memory card is not reconmended to use to make a magic card 256mb to 1gb only