1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSPTUBE HElP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kykyduh, Dec 31, 2007.

1. kykyduh

kykyduh Member

so i downloaded the psptube beta thingie then i watched thier psptube installer thing on youtube, then i stuck it in the psp/game folder, turned the psp on went to the memory stick folder i loaded up psptube till it said this file or game cannot be read!! why is it so hard to watch youtube videos on the psp (sighs) am i doing something wrong!! plz help me!!!!

2. pwr0n

pwr0n Regular member

i'll assume you've got cfw, if so, go here and download the newest version(the one that dosen't have a line across it) and then drag the PSPTube folder to GAME371.

be warned though that this is still pretty unstable. you're annoyed now coz it won't start, soon it'll be because it's forcing you to start over and over again.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  3. kykyduh

kykyduh Member

i got the official 3.80 psp version, with psp/game folder, are you suppose to put it in game371 folder? what psp folder do you put game371 in?