1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pspversion 3.40 oe-a

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by noti15, Feb 13, 2008.

1. noti15

noti15 Guest

i have problems adding games to my psp and a have done all stuff like going to recovery mode and things like that. seriously i need help i'm not very good at this psp thing and a need help

2. noti15

noti15 Guest

i have the 3.40oe-a version and i dont know how to put iso games to my psp, i need help here, i created a iso file on the psp usb and put there the files and nothing happen

3. acidy

acidy Regular member

Rename the "ISO" folder in Caps :)
    Also, the ISO folder should be in the root of your memory stick >_>
    And you'll have to put your .iso games there :)

It's better if you upgrade your PSP to 3.71m33-4 cuz 3.40 OE-A is outdated >_<

4. noti15

noti15 Guest

realy i dont know how to upgrade my psp to that version because some says that is risky to upgrade the psp and im not very good at those things, but if there is a safe way to do it let me know

5. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

guide here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/616311

6. acidy

acidy Regular member

It's risky in one way because when your upgrading your PSP, if you "remove the AC adapter", "power off" your PSP or "remove your memory stick" while the flash process is going on, then you'll brick/semi-brick your PSP >_<
    Bircks may also happen when you do not press the "X or O" button, whichever button your PSP promts you to press to restart your PSP after the flashing is done :)