1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSTwo-Fix

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Stunt2061, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

2. carlrx7

carlrx7 Member

i bought it, installed it, and am having trouble with it, the back hinge piece is not working properly, i think. when i open the lid the game comes to a stop.

3. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

whats wrong with it do u know?....do you mean tool c is not going in properly?....please explain...and where did u buy it from also have you fixed it yet?

4. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

5. carlrx7

carlrx7 Member

i got it working last night.

with the piece "c" you have to really push down on it. it finally clicked into place.

but the lid would pull it back out. so i jammed it in so far it almost when to the bottom. but now its in there and it works like a champ with swap magic 3.3. ive backed up killzone and battlefront succesfully with 120%.

carl.

6. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

cool, i knew you's get it!:)...but can u tell me where u got it from? because im thinking of oredering it.

Thank You :p

7. _xenos_

_xenos_ Member

Hello to all,

i've got a problem with magic switch and swap magic 3.3. Can anyone answer thw above questions: ???

1)When using the magic switch, the lip must stay wide open?

2)If so, how do we use the swap magic??? (what does the screen shows???)

3)Does anyone knows the size of the 2 disks (for cds and dvds) and what files do they have?

please answer, i'm despaired.... :-(

8. carlrx7

carlrx7 Member

9. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

yah i bought it from there too but how do u check up on your order evertime i check out it goes to which type of shipping? screen...when i already fille dthat out and wnent thru paypal and every thing...what do i do?

10. lib

lib Guest

Bascially with tool c mine kept popping out as well, all i did was cut a small peice of duct tape very nicley and placed it over tool c. Looks very clean and neat, and it holds it down. if you dont like the Grey there you can even cover over it with a perm marker and it looks good too. I did this over really pushing hard down on it, i dont want to wreck any internals.

11. _xenos_

_xenos_ Member

Hello to all,

i've got a problem with magic switch and swap magic 3.3. Can anyone answer thw above questions: ???

anyone... :-(

12. carlrx7

carlrx7 Member

i dont know wut the magic switch is so i can't help you. maybe if you started a thread about the magic switch you could get more help.

carl.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  13. lib

lib Guest

With magic switch the rear sensor needs to be pushed down so the magic switch tool pushes it down like needed but the lid is unable to close the way the tool is designed... all the sensors are still covered.. so the PStwo thinks the lid is closed.... SM 3.3 works jsut the same as if it was closed, but you are unable to close the lid, it must always stay open. I would buy SlimTOol if I was you

www.slimtool.com it will let you close the lid.

I orriginally bought the magic switch, but dont like it because of the whole lid thing so I ordered from www.slimtool.com and it allows me to close the lid.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2005
  14. _xenos_

_xenos_ Member

thanks...

if the 3 parts are installed, does the cd/dvd spins??? Mine doesn't! Maybe i do something wrong???

15. lib

lib Guest

yeh if the three parts are installed correctly, the PStwo will think that the lid is closed and the cd/dvd will spin.. Im thinking that you dont have them installed correctly. so if its not spinning most likley you have one of the tools installed incorrectly.

16. _xenos_

_xenos_ Member

i guess tha has to do with the third part, huh? The other two seem to be fine. I don't know whats wrong!!! :-(

17. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

remember for part c u have to puch it reallly in or u can put a piece of ductape on it to hold it down.

18. crashr025

crashr025 Member

Has anyone installed the Pstwo-fix from console.com in a ver 12 SCPH-70012 slim ps2? Im having trouble with part C

19. crashr025

crashr025 Member

It goes in about halfway but it doesnt seem to go down any further.....even if you put alot of pressure on it

20. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

Hey i ordered it like last week how long did it take for it to come?...