1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pstwo premod + Xmodd.com

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jrbooey, Dec 11, 2004.

1. jrbooey

jrbooey Guest

hey i guys i JUST ordered a premod from xmodd.com, and i see how many tobebuyers are looking for good trustworthy websites to buy premods from as i was not many hours ago, so far the ordering went fine, and the website seems very caring to their customers, i will keep you updated on time for arrival, and the function of the product. By the way it was a premod-SLIM PSTWO with a CRYSTAL CHIP, with the new FOUDNMY LASER FIX. Any one with any information on any one of those, good or bad, please share.

2. jrbooey

jrbooey Guest

well im finally getting my ps2 tomorrow, it amazingly took 8 days including 2 sundays, or atleast i hope, but the service at xmodd.com is incredible, the head guy is nice and considerate, and he even bumped my shipment up a day because i wasnt going to be here if he hadnt otherwise....so so far i am highly pleased with the service at the website, but i will let you know how well the product runs, im sure i wont be disappointed

3. jrbooey

jrbooey Guest

alright i just got it, reliability was my main concern, and i got it the date expected, hats off to these xmodd guys they are good....pstwo with crystal chip is running beautifully on all games, the load up is incredible.....everything is great, and i think they even threw in a free game...? I'll take it, hah....but if you want a premod, xmodd is definitely the way to go!

4. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

If only DMS4 Pro was compatible with codebreaker, I would definately get the dms4 pro pre-mod from them.

They are great. I've ordered from them before. They are reliable and take the time to answer any questions.